Job Title: Team Leader
Job Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 Plus Bonus & Benefits
Job Type: Permanent / Full-time
Job Ref: J0004
To support the project of the creation and development of a new contact centre in London Central, our client is currently looking to hire 2 team leaders dedicated to the delivering 1st class customer service.
The main languages of the London site will be English, German and Dutch.
His/her primary focus will be on managing people in order to maintain quality of service provided.
In addition, we expect team leaders to recruit and involve new employees to the project and future ambitions.
The Team leader is the person responsible for the right application processes of his/her team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement the strategy to improve customer service levels: optimize response times, call duration and customer satisfaction by managing a team of about 10 people from different culture languages spoken.
- Constantly review service levels through a detailed KPI dashboard allowing careful monitoring of the overall performance
- Supervise the management of the contact centre agents, ensuring a continuous improvement of their performance along all key KPIs
- Participate to the recruitment process supported by the Head of Customer Services UK
- Report on a regular basis to the Head of Customer Services UK, explaining in details the achieved service levels and key trends in customer feedback/reasons to call.
- support customers who have questions about products and services, or who need further help (telephone and chat) - 20 advisors
- support customers who have questions about (or want to change) their products and services, or who have questions about purchased products/services (telephone, e-mail, post and fax) - 50 advisors
- Support staff in handling non-routine customer requests, and support services (in-house and 3rd party) in handling non-routine customer request
- promptly identify key issues and improvement opportunities along any of the processes and systems based on customer feedback, and ensure proper action is undertaken swiftly to remediate or improve the situation
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Strong multicultural management experience, including Latine and west-European cultures.
- A deep, practical understanding of what drives customer satisfaction, and an ability to translate this into concrete, day-to-day actions
- A very operational and “hands-on” mindset, with a strong focus on delivering results quickly
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Use of German and Dutch (for two positions)
Competitive salary and performance-based bonus, great working location.