Job Title: Team Leader
Southampton / Christchurch
, Southampton / Christchurch
Job Salary: Salary: £25,000.00 - Plus Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Permanent / Full-time
Job Ref: J0010
Maintaining the successful operation of the Contact Centre on a shift basis, providing a 24-hour to a range of customers. You will be expected to lead your team effectively and efficiently. Assisting with any enquiries from any customer service team members and ensuring a high standard of competency that is expected from my clients UK customers.
Proven experience is required within a management/team leading role in a Contact/Call Centre environment. Strong leadership qualities are required for this role. Full training will be given in Company systems, telephony and procedures.
- To provide a high level of Customer Service Focus to our client base.
- To ensure that communication from Management is conveyed to all staff in a positive manner.
- To hold effective handovers to ensure that all staff are fully communicated to on a daily basis.
- To ensure that all staff have a monthly 1-2-1.
- To ensure that all staff have a PDR on a half yearly basis.
- To carry out call evaluations in line with agreed / legal requirements.
- To ensure a positive and engaging working environment.
- To ensure that the Control Centre maintains high standards at all times.
- Ensure that all staff are deployed to meet the business need to meet targets & KPI’s.
- To ensure the organisation of all Contact Centre Activities ensuring all tasks are prioritised
- To ensure that all training issues are addressed positively.
- To ensure that all equipment and applications can be used to a high standard.
- To ensure that all issues with staffing are logged and that an action is taken to resolve any discrepancies and highlight to the Contact Centre Manager.
- Promote company values and ensure compliance
- Manage performance though call handling MI.
- Promote best practice
Excellent Opportunity to progress within a rapidly expanding organisation. Apply Now.