Job Title: Team Leader
Job Salary: £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 per year, Bonus and Benefits
Job Type: Permanent / Full-time
Job Ref: J0006
His/her primary focus will be on managing people in order to maintaining quality of service provided.
In addition, we expect team leaders to recruit and involve new employees to project and ambitions.
The Team leader is the person responsible of the right application of processes of is/her team.
You will speak fluent Dutch and English have have proven contact centre Experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement the strategy to improve customer service levels: optimize response times, call duration and customer satisfaction by managing a team of about 10 - people who will be also be working multi channel
- Constantly review service levels through a detailed KPI dashboard allowing a careful monitoring of the overall performance
- Supervise the management of the contact center agents, ensuring a continuous improvement of their performance along all key KPIs
- Participate to the recruitment process supported by the Head of Customer Services UK
- Report on a regular basis to the Head of Customer Services UK, explaining in details the achieved service levels and key trends in customer feedback/reasons to call.
You will report into Head of Customer Services UK based in London, and you will work very closely together.
You will lead a team of 10-15 people all contact center agents multilingual.