Job Title: Senior Customer Adviser
Job Salary: £25,000 Plus Benefits Package
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Job Ref: J0014
My client seeks an experienced Senior Contact Centre Advisor for their operation, supporting their customer nationally. This role is an autonomous and varied role, where you will take ownership for the end-to-end management of customer cases/issues received by the business. Managing your own time and case/work load you will be responsible for the thorough investigation of customer issues and will need to operate sound judgement and decision making to provide the right resolution that balances the needs of the customer and the business.
You will need an analytical, detailed and methodical approach to problem solving with an ability to ask pertinent questions to get a thorough understanding of a situation. You will treat customers as individuals taking time to listen and understand their situation, being sensitive and tactful and addressing objections in a constructive way. Your balanced and considered approach to decision making will mean you are decisive and able to support outcomes with sound judgement and facts. You will therefore thrive in working on your own initiative and being able to meet set deadlines.
You will need to possess good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft’s Office suite and have the ability to analyse information quickly and often from a variety of sources.
High accuracy and excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to deal with people at all levels are also vital in a busy, dedicated and friendly team.
- Experience in a customer focused / contact centre environment
- Experience in outbound customer calling / follow up
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience in the investigation and resolution of advanced complaints
- Case management experience
- Experience of working with high volumes of data / information
- IT literate with Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Experience of using customer databases
- Ability to compose letters, writing to customers where needed