Job Title: Team Manager
Job Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 Plus Excellent Benefits & Bonus
Job Type: Permanent / Full-time
Job Ref: J0013
The role requires someone who is commercially aware and most importantly, is an excellent people manager as this role is all about motivating, rewarding and guiding individuals to help them reach their full potential.
This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who can use their clear and obvious people management skills to deliver strong results in a culture where people come first and where employee engagement is recognised as a major key to our success.
This role has a wide remit but the overall focus should be on motivational team leadership:
- Work in partnership with the Senior New Business Manager to create and inspire a high performing group of Customer Agents
- Ensure that the Team Leaders and Agents have a clear line of sight between their individual roles and the aims and ambitions of the department and company as a whole
- Create a coaching culture where the team can flourish and reach their full potential
- Ensure that regular and meaningful communications take place at the right time and using the right channels
- Ensure all relevant performance management processes are carried out in line with the Bank’s values and standard policies and procedures
- Provide appropriate and timely recognition which is well earned and well received
- Support the Senior New Business Manager
- Encourage process improvements and the challenging of current practices wherever needed
- Develop the culture in line with the values of the business ensuring the teams are informed, supported and developed
- Deputising for the Senior Business Manager in their absence, attending and contributing to meetings, acting as main point of contact for the sales area and ensuring regular and smooth communication takes place between sites
- Embedding and replicating where appropriate all processes and procedures, ensuring these are documented and reviewed on a regular basis, implementing appropriate controls to mitigate any potential risks
- Work in close partnership with other areas of the business, including but not limited to Sales and Service, Dialler/MI Team, Business Improvement, Customer Services, Commercial Projects, Client Services and Human Resources
- To plan and manage resourcing activities that deliver efficiencies, improved productivity and account booking volumes across the department and within budget
- To understand dialler operating systems and how they impact on departmental performance and ensure optimum productivity is achieved at all times.
- Ensure regular communication takes place with Agents and Team Leaders, keeping them informed of progress against daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Ensure meaningful monthly one to ones take place with Agents and Team Leaders along with constructive performance reviews that identify high performance, provide development opportunities and identify areas where individuals require further support
- Working closely with Compliance and Legal team to ensure all Sales activities including scripts meet the regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Intermediate working knowledge of – Word, Excel, MS Office (essential)
- Intermediate working knowledge of – Predictive Dialler/IVM (preferred)